MORE THAN JUST SMART LOCKERS
We're Helping Build the Future of Parcel Logistics
The team at ParcelPort deeply believes the current methods of parcel delivery and returns are outdated, not consumer-centric, too costly, and environmentally harmful. Our vision is to revolutionize parcel logistics for the benefit of retailers, consumers, couriers, and our environment.
Logistics Done Right
With the inevitable and continued growth of online shopping, current parcel logistics methods are unsustainable. If given a choice, the majority of consumers would choose methods to receive and return products in a more efficient and environmentally friendly way. ParcelPort's solution is to build North America's largest and most connected Smart Locker network.
We've partnered with some of the brightest minds from all reaches of the supply chain industry. Together, and through a network of dedicated, public, and hybrid Smart Lockers, the future of logistics is taking shape.is building North America's largest and smartest smart locker network. For retailers, this opens up a world of possibilities!
Why It Works
While there are many components to the ParcelPort Network, Smart Lockers are the keystones, shared assets within an ecosystem bringing increased value to consumers, retailers, and couriers so that:
- Deliveries are made en masse, reducing home-to-home deliveries.
- Deliveries are made 24/7 at times when it is most efficient to do so.
- Deliveries are made to locations most convenient for the consumer.
- Missed deliveries and parcel theft are eliminated.
- Products are returned where it is most convenient for the consumer.
- Returns are aggregated locally and returned to retailers in bulk.
A broad North American network of Smart Parcel Lockers means consumers can pickup or return packages anywhere on the continent, retailers will reduce their overall logistics costs, and the environment benefits as a result of fewer first and last mile movements. A win-win-wind solution!Product returns are a critical process in the on-line shopping experience and an expensive one given the percentage of products that are returned and the associated logistics and staff costs.
Retailers Front and Center
Both online retailers and traditional storefronts are facing an ever growing problem; rising logistics costs and a more demanding consumer. By becoming a part of the ParcelPort Smart Locker Network, retailers are able to:
- Create or expand their physical footprint at a fraction of the cost.
- Grow brand awareness with new, targeted marketing opportunities across the entire network.
- Provide choice to the consumer as to where they desire purchases to be sent to be picked up at their convenience.
- Give consumers the ability to efficiently pickup in-store, eliminating shipping costs and potential returns.
- Accept returns anywhere, anytime while reducing cost with our aggregated return process.
Michael Trueman, President and Co-Founder
Connecting people, places, & parcels is our business.
"In the end, it's the people who are curious that change the world." - Neal deGrasse Tyson.
At ParcelPort Solutions, we're curious to learn if there is a more economical and environmentally friendly way to move the goods we love from point A to point B.
We believe there is, and we've dedicated ourselves to the pursuit of building the world's premier, Smart Locker network. By taking a collaborative approach with our partners, customers, and couriers, together we will change the world of logistics for the better.