Welcome to ParcelPort!
Welcome to ParcelPort support for [BUILDING NAME]. Our goal is to provide the most secure method of receipt and storage for your parcels using the latest in smart locker technology.
Below, please find frequently asked questions. Can’t find what your looking for? No problem! Complete the form below, send an email to email@example.com or call us at 1-800-818-0870 and our local support team will be happy to help!
Outbound International Shipping
International outbound shipping is available from the comfort of your residence using the ParcelPort Smart Parcel Locker!
Supplies for shipping can be found [ENTER LOCATION] ParcelPort Smart Locker.
ParcelPort General Registration
Great news – you’re already registered!
We’re securely connected to your property management software and we update the locker registry every day. Make sure your contact information (name, email, and cell phone number) is up to date with your property management, so that we can properly notify you of your parcel delivery.
How It Works
ParcelPort Smart Lockers are designed with you in mind. Couriers scan your parcel’s barcode to comfirm the address, selects an appropriate slot size, and makes the deposit. Once the courier completes depositing parcels, you receive a text and email with your pickup barcode to scan at the locker. Simply enter your code or scan the barcode and the slot door with your parcel will automatically. It’s that easy!
- You’ll have [NUMBER (#)] calendar days from receiving your delivery notification to pick up your parcel before it is subjected to be returned to the sender. You can also forward your pickup code to a trusted friend or family member to pick it up on your behalf.
- If a shipment cannot be deposited into the locker, it will be accepted by concierge. However, for very large/oversized deliveries, you will need to be home to accept the delivery, per the existing building policy.
- Please check the slot carefully to ensure you collect all your items before closing the slot door, just in case the courier has deposited multiple parcels for you in the same slot.
- If your parcel is delivered by Canada Post, the parcel will be deposited into the Canada Post’s parcel locker (if one is available) located in your building. At this time, Canada Post employees are not sanctioned to deposit into third-party lockers. For issues with Canada Post deliveries or facilities, please contact Canada Post.
- We are securely connected to your property management software and we update our resident locker directory every day. Make sure your contact information (name, email, and cell phone number) is up to date with your property management, so that we can properly notify you of your parcel delivery. If you do not have your full contact information in the system your parcel may be returned to sender so it is really important that you make sure your information is up to date and complete.
- By using our locker, you agree to our Terms & Conditions for locker usage. If you have any questions, contact ParcelPort support.
Frequently Asked Questions – General Inquiries
How long will a parcel be kept in the locker and what happens to it after that?
All parcels that are not picked up after [NUMBER (#)] calendar days will be subject to be removed from the locker and returned to sender. Rest assured that the ParcelPort will send you reminders before that happens, but feel free to contact us if you need some extra time. You can also have someone else pick up your parcel on your behalf (see next question).
Can I have someone else pickup my parcel at the locker?
Yes they can! Just forward your ParcelPort confirmation email or text message to a friend, family member or colleague. Using the embedded QR or numeric pickup code they can access your parcel just the same as you would. It’s that simple.
What happens to my shipment if the parcel locker is full?
No worries if the locker is full, the courier will deliver your parcel to you in the “old fashioned” way (the driver will try to deliver it directly to you) or leave the package with concierge, security or staff (if present).
How do I get my shipments sent to the locker?
When making an on-line order or having a courier shipment sent to you, just include include your full name, unit #, and building address like you would on any shipment. When the courier arrives at your building, the package will be directed to the locker in your building.
How will I be notified that a shipment is in the locker?
Once your parcel has been deposited into the locker, you will receive a notification via SMS text and e-mail. This notification message will include your unique 6-digit pickup code.
What happens if the package is too big to fit into the locker?
If your parcel is too large to fit into the locker, it will be not be deposited into the locker. For larger deliveries, we recommend contacting the courier directly and arranging for alternative delivery options at the time the order is created. The maximum size of parcel that the locker can accept presently is 15.7 W X 24 D X 28.5 H inches.
What if I don't want to use the locker?
Please note that if you do not want to use the ParcelPort Smart Locker, you will have to arrange for your parcels to be delivered to an alternate address.
Can I ship something out from the locker?
Yes! International parcels may now be shipped directly from your ParcelPort Smart Locker. Just click the link above to get started. We are working on offering domestic outbound shipping as part of a ParcelPort Smart Locker upgrade later this year.
What if my order requires a signature?
Signature-required parcels can be delivered into the ParcelPort Smart Locker – however, adult signature required (19+) cannot be accepted by the locker at this time.
The top slots of the locker are too high for me - what happens if I can't reach my parcel?
We’ll fill up the lowest slots first to ensure that the majority of parcels are accessible. If any parcel is stored in one of the top three (3) slots you will receive a prompt at the screen to either ‘continue’ or ‘cancel’ your pickup. You can select ‘cancel’ and find assistance before re-initiating the pickup process.
Can I receive more than one parcel at a time?
Yes! Each parcel is typically stored in its own slot, so you will receive multiple notifications if you have more than one parcel in the ParcelPort Smart Locker. Scan your barcode and the first slot door will pop open, then wait for the next slot door to open. Note that the doors will open automatically. If you don’t want to collect all your parcels at once, you can close the slot door, and use the same pickup code to resume your pickup later.
Frequently Asked Questions – Technical Inquiries
Why isn't the scanner reading my barcode?
Here are some tips for using the scanner:
• Hold the barcode further away from the scanner (about 6-8 inches away)
• Tilt the barcode towards the ceiling on an angle, observe that the red light is shining on the code
• Turn up screen brightness (if it is on the phone)
• Move the barcode around until it catches
You also have the option of entering your numeric pickup code on the keypad if the scanner doesn’t work.
What happens if my pickup code isn't recognized?
If you receive an error message on screen saying “This code is invalid” it may mean the code has already been used to pick up a parcel. This indicates that you likely have no parcel to pick up currently. You may also try looking through your inbox for a more recent email from us, since every new pickup code is unique.
What if I enter my code and the slot doesn't open?
Try re-scanning or re-typing your code. If it still doesn’t open, please contact us at 1-800-818-0870 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
What if I open the slot door and it is not my parcel?
Please close the slot door so the item stays safe, and contact us at 1-800-818-0870 or via email at email@example.com for further assistance. If you’ve removed the parcel and closed the slot door before realizing it was not your parcel, please bring it to security immediately and they’ll reach out to the intended resident.
What happens if I receive delivery confirmation from the courier by not a pickup code for the locker?
Couriers are usually tasked with confirmation delivery immediately after they have deposited a parcel. ParcelPort smart lockers have up to a 20 minute delay before your pickup code is sent to you. If 20 minutes has already passed, there are two possible reasons you did not receive a pickup code:
• The parcel was not deposited into the smart locker but left with building staff. Check with building personnel to see if they are holding your package.
• If the parcel is not with building staff, the delivery company may have delivered the package to the wrong resident.
If you are unable to locate your shipment after waiting 20 minutes and checking with building staff, contact ParcelPort at 1 (800) 818-0870 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re Just a Click Away!
Outstanding ParcelPort support for NXT Condominiums is the mainstay of the smart locker experience. Our help line at 1 (800) 818-0870 is open Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm EST. You may also email us anytime, 24/7 at email@example.com or complete the form on this page. Thank you!