The Next-Gen Residential Smart Locker is Here
ParcelPort offers a convenient and secure parcel management solution residents adore with valuable, revenue generating services corporations and associations love!
The results are in… 99% of residents who use a ParcelPort Smart Locker love them. Here’s Mike to share what makes our solution so special.
* We can manufacture your smart locker domestically or overseas, but all systems are assembled right here in Canada!
The Real Cost of Parcel Management
Many condominium and apartment buildings rely on concierge, security or onsite staff to manage the barrage of incoming parcel deliveries.
But have you ever stopped to think how much time (and money) is spent by staff processing the acceptance, storage and retrieval of packages?
By using our calculator, you can estimate how much your building is spending on parcel management by staff. Just imagine how much better their time and your money could be used by installing a smart locker by ParcelPort!
Parcel Management Calculator
Enter the number of units and your average hourly staff wage to obtain your estimate.
Our calculator assumes an average daily parcel volume of 18 deliveries per 100 units and an average of 5 minutes to accept, process and retrieve parcels by staff. Assumes smart locker is purchased, not financed (cost of money is not considered).
Boards, Builders & Managers Choose ParcelPort
Our purpose is to transform parcel logistics through the smart use of technology. And when it comes to residential buildings and communities, we’ve tackled the difficult challenges allowing you to enjoy:
- 24/7 parcel accessibility
- No lost or stolen parcels
- Quick, contactless pickups
- 100% package delivery rates
- New revenue sharing opportunities
- Giving residents an amenity they will LOVE!
- Fully insured for locker and contents liability
- Reducing staff time to manage parckage deliveries
From outbound shipping to product returns (and many more to come), residents will not know how they lived without a ParcelPort at the ready!
Get the Guide!
ParcelPort’s guide to residential smart lockers is 22-packed pages answering the questions board members, builders and property managers have when considering a smart locker for your property’s parcel management needs.
How ParcelPort Smart Lockers Work
Couriers and residents alike appreciate the simplicity and ease of ParcelPort’s smart locker systems. And property managers love saving the average 5 minutes required to manually manage a parcel delivery and focus on more important tasks instead!
Our proprietary, easy to use software streamlines drop-offs and pickups while our cloud software monitors and manages every Smart Locker in our network.
ParcelPort’s field proven software stack includes the following features:
- PIEPEDA compliant
- 24/7 locker monitoring
- Client administrative portal
- Automated resident lookups
- Visual and auditory user prompts
- Auto receipient matching to courier scan
- Simple “scan & go” drop-offs and pickups
- Integrates with most property management software
All of ParcelPort’s software solutions are engineered and operated in North America.
Designed and engineered in North America to the highest standard of security, intelligence and configurability.
ParcelPort lockers offer the following key build characteristics:
- ESA certified
- Video surveillance
- Full slot parcel sensors
- Five different slot sizes
- Choice of 215 paint colors
- Modular and readily expandable
- Full steel construction for high security
- Industrial grade touch screen computer
- Backup power and remote power switch
- Requires only an internet connection & standard 110V outlet
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Our boards and residents are thrilled with the ParcelPort Smart Lockers. They have alleviated so much work and issues that lost packages are now noexistent! We also are saving thousands of dollars a month in staffing costs while residents gained the freedom to collect their pacakages any time they want. Well worth the investment. Only wish we had done it sooner!”
-Del Property Management
We offer locally based, comprehensive support packages with every residential smart locker we install which includes:
- Courier liaisons
- Extended warranty
- On-site service repair
- Preventative maintenance
- Camera surveillance monitoring
- Bilingual 1-800 and email support
- Locker & cloud software with regular updates
Value Added Services
Always innovating, our development team continues to evolve our residential smart locker solution by adding resident friendly services to provide the ultimate in convenience:
- Outbound international shipping (now available!)
- Outbound domestic shipping (coming 2023!)
- Key concierge and item exchange (coming 2023!)
- Alchohol and prescription drug delivery (in development)
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services (future)
- No-box, no-box, no-cost retail product returns (future)
- Temperture controlled acceptance of food and meal plan delivery (future)
Revenue generated from services provided at the locker can be shared with condominiums, building owners and property managers to offset your smart locker’s maintenence and software costs.
Residential Smart Locker Insights
Smart Lockers have come a long way in recent years, making it important to be educated and stay on top of the latest innovations.
Talk to an Expert
Schedule a call and speak with one of our logistics experts
Obtain a Quotation
Let one of our logistics experts prepare a customized quote